Sex Trafficking on the Today Show and MSNBC
I was fortunate to be behind the camera for some of this series- I applaud Grace Kahn and MSNBC together with the Today Show for bringing the stories of Wendy and others to light-
I want to point out how the Honduran families who lost their daughters to traffickers suffer and feel pain as well- just because there are borders does not mean they should be forgotten- Great job to all the people at
Santoki Productions-
I was fortunate to be behind the camera for some of this series- I applaud Grace Kahn and MSNBC together with the Today Show for bringing the stories of Wendy and others to light-
I want to point out how the Honduran families who lost their daughters to traffickers suffer and feel pain as well- just because there are borders does not mean they should be forgotten- Great job to all the people at
Santoki Productions-
No comments:
Post a Comment